It sickens me how much I miss you.
Deep down, when I face it, all I want is you..
how things would be if I had made different choices.
I don’t trust you. I don’t trust you at all.
I must get to know you better.
I’ve started expect less from certain people.
What they don’t know is that it comes at the price of respect. As I expect less from you, I lose respect for your capabilities, for your awareness, for your intellect. Without confidence, I cannot trust, even if I have before. Simply put, your friendship becomes a shadow of my past.
Just a thought.
I wish the weather would stay cold.
Being with someone for the purpose of having them around shouldn’t be good enough to continue with the relationship.
- 1234: So who's the new guy? Every time I talk to you, you're either talking to a new guy, or are interested in a new guy.
- Me: LOL. STFU.
- 1234: You know it's true....
- Me: I don't need a guy in my life to be happy. I honestly thought I wouldn't be. I honestly thought I'd be the most miserable person ever, but I'm actually happy. I found my independence, I know EXACTLY what my standards are, and I'm not settling for any less.
- 1234: O.K. But I know you're talking to a guy right now. And I know for sure he'll be gone within a couple of weeks.
- Me: You're missing the point -_______-x I hate you.